Saturday, February 15, 2014

S.W.A.T - DRILL #26 LOVE...


-
 
I recently was asked to join a different design team -since I have been following along and played along a few times I felt honored to be asked to join. I am now a member of http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.com/ design team (AKA S.W.A.T). I'm telling you these ladies are extremely talented and I'm truly thankful for this door opening to be apart of a great design team.
 
I recently made this cute little fun tag using the Prima Doll stamps and also the Prima tags. They were made to be used with the fun little dolls. I just love them. On this project I used a newer product called Ferro - which is similar to Gesso but it's metallic. I loved how easy it was to use this product and also the pretty shimmer it has. I used the TH heart stencil for the back ground and then also used some fun paper from Fancy Pants.
 
For my scrapbook layout I used Fancy Pants Be LOVED paper line I  cut a "postage" stamp using my cricut machine. Then I added the fun little hearts and some wood hearts and pin. The adorable little tickets, and doodled hearts are out of the Ephemera Pack by Fancy Pants. I am in love with the fun little pins. I have a huge collection in my stash that I am just now using. I love them.
 
I again applied some Ferro hearts to the corner and used a couple little stickers to add the date and saying.
 
I hope you enjoy and a big shout out to the S.W.A.T team for accepting me to be apart of this amazing group.
 
Happy Scrappin'
 
Terri 

No comments: