Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The last challenge of 2013..

 

 
So we all know how much I love a scrapbook challenge with a sketch. So over at http://3scrappyboys.typepad.com/ they are having a challenge using the sketch above. I love sketches and using them as a starting point for layouts.
 
This layout is using paper from Carta Bella - Homemade with love collection.   I will admit when I first saw this paper I knew instantly I had to have it and wanted to make  a fun layout with my daughter making her first gingerbread 'house' aka train.
 
This has now become a fun family tradition. She loves making gingerbread houses and stuff.
 
I used the basics for the sketch but added 3 photos however I used the paper stripes, and then the fun little epoxy stickers. I added a fun little heart paperclip from Webster's pages. I also used my cricut and cut the word Family Tradition from the Teresa Collins - cartridge - Sophisticated.
 
I will say I love using my home printer to print these "wallet" sized photos. As you can see from the changes I added a few more photos - but still kept a little angle.
 
The "journaling" is fun little words from My Minds eye.
 
Hope you enjoy and
 
Happy Scrappin' 

P.S. Here's to a great new 2014

2 comments:

Sally Cranney said...

Very cute Terri! Love how many photos you got on this! Gingerbread houses are a fun family tradition for us as well. Love the mix of papers and colors you used! Thanks for playing along with us at 3 Scrappy Boys!

Lanette said...

I love it!!! I love the way you added more pictures! Great job with the sketch and thank you so much for playing along with us at 3SB!