Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge...Color

OH my how I've missed doing challenges!!! This week over at Peachy Keen Stamps blog they are hosting a color challenge. I needed to make a card for a baby shower I was going to so I thought the cute little duck die/stamp set I bought a few months back was perfect. After all the little one is hatching soon. :)  My friends have elected not to find out the gender of the little one so I wanted to make a card that would fit either.


Then I remembered seeing the color/photo insipration theme from PKS and thought this paper would be PERFECT!! It is Echo Park Paper called Hello Summer. I just love the fun pretty colors of this paper it's awesome. (So much I bought 2 paper packs). My inspiration from the photo was the colors and if you look carefully - you can see the plants (moving) teeehee just like my duckling.

I used the Cottage Duck and Egg die set. (I must say love the fun little dies - w/ the face stamps). They are just as cute as can be.
I also used the lawn fawn polaroid die for the back ground frame.

The little duckling and put her/him on an action wobble. Just to make it more fun.

The ribbon is from American Crafts.

Hope you enjoy it!! I know my friend really did enjoy seeing the cute little duckling.


Happy Scrappin'

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Awwww...what a cute little chickie! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Janice W. said...

I never get tired of that adorable PK chick! It always puts a smile on my face! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge and sharing your adorable card with us!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is ADORABLE, GREAT with the color challenge!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

GiGi said...

Oh my, IS THAT CUTE! Love the banners on the side and of course that adorable face! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Glora said...

So cute!!! I just love these duck dies. GReat use of the colors too! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge. Hugs- Glora