Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DCWV August Sketch.





So I'm thankful that I finally have a camera to take photos of for the DCWV August Challenge. Whooo hooo.

I will say in the past month I have bought 5 DCWV paper packs. Wow - but come on really they are just so beautiful. I made a few things -and can't wait to start using the Fall paper packs I bought.

I bought this paper pack - Whimsical World for 1 reason and 1 reason only - the cute little lady bug paper!! I mean it's just adorable and my little one was just as cute as she could be dressed as a lady bug.

I will admit though while I bought it for the 1 piece I do love the entire stack so I'll use it

I used DCWV Whimsical World paper stack for both the card and the layout.

The card is an A2 size card - and I used the Hexigon dies from Emma - http://www.creativetimeforme.com/. The sentiment is also from Emma's stamps.

For the layout I used Emma's journal set stamp and die along with Lawn Fawn's polaroid die. I also used a few little SRM lady bug stickers and the stitched stickers too.

The Happy Halloween was cut on the cricut.

Hope you enjoy and Happy Scrappin'

Terri

No comments: