Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sept Scrappy Chic DT project.... BEWARE!!!!





So this month www.ScrappyChicLivonia.com  I was given some fun paper to work with of course it was Halloween and so I had to make something really fun with it.

I had this project in my head as soon as I saw the fun 3D Wall art kit from Kaiser Craft. The wall art kit was suppose to be for making a 3D wall art poinsettia well I had other ideas as you can see.

As part of my kit I received this fun paper from Bella Blvd. The paper line was Trick or Treat - No Brainer (Skulls on the front and stripes on the back) When I saw these fun skeletons I knew a "spooky" Halloween theme was in order. I wanted a little spooky but not SCARY - cause we all know I don't do SCARY.

I covered the slates - with Bella Blvd Trick or Treat - No Brainer. The other paper used was from Doodlebug - Halloween Parade - Spooky spots.
I used Black Shimmer for the backgrounds of each little cutie.

The inside I wanted to be fun and oh not so scary. I used Create a Critter 2 cricut cartridge and cut the little Witch Turtle at 5".
The Owl was cut at 2.5"
The Ghost cut at 3"
The broom and pumpkin at 2"
The word Boo and back ground at 3.5"
The spider webs cut at 2.75"
The fences were cut 1.75"

The fun little hinges were from TH - Ideaology (they come in a set of 4  - 2 large and 2 small). I kept the brads  but cut the backs of them - I then hot glued them on. (Well My WONDERFUL hubby glued them on).

When you open the slates it has the fun little cute witch, ghost, and owl. Whooo whoooo - isn't is just so sweet. I added an action wobble to the little ghost.

I really had a blast making this fun little collage.

If your ever in the SE MI area stop buy Scrappy Chic in Livonia MI - it's an AWESOME store!!!

Hope you enjoy and
Happy Scrappin'


 
 

No comments: