Sunday, August 11, 2013

Princess..

So a few weeks ago I saw a sneak peak on Facebook for these DARLING and I mean DARLING little princess theme laser cuts from Paper Wizard. Here is there website www.paperwiz.net.  They are just the cutest!!! I know I know they really are meant for meeting a Mouse and her Princess' but I just couldn't resist buying these darlings and using them for a special project I had in mind.

I recently came across their blog and found a fun little contest. We all know how I love and I mean a good contest. This one is to use the "Theme Park Kits" - well this is actually part of the theme park kits. So for more information go here: http://paperwizardscrapbookco.blogspot.com/2013/08/theme-park-challenge-begins-today.html?m=1.
The past 2 years I've been asked to make  decorations for the Miss Downriver Princess party - which is actually part of the Miss America Organization. I made the center pieces, treat bags, name tags, and a banner welcoming the current Miss Michigan. After the Princess party I was honored to meet Miss Michigan 2012. She was just as sweet as she could be and I was able to have my photo with her which she then autographed the photo. I thought this was perfect for using the Princess cuts.

This layout while new the photo is from last year.

I did a pocket for hidden journaling - I didn't want to take away from the pretty Princess Title, and Carriage.

 
 
I used Bazzill card stock.
I also used Carta Bella  Cool summer paper (brown/pink polka  dots).

The pretty little rhinestones and glass flowers  are from Queen & Co. I think they just went perfectly with this layout.

Hope you enjoy and Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Such a fun layout for a great meet andf greet