You should of came from her blog if not you will want to go and check it out. She has lined up incredible talent to show you some fun Halloween projects.
So sit back and enjoy the hop -- don't worry it won't be too scary.
Here is the full line up:
1. Yolonda http://craftyscentiments.blogspot.com/ >>> Starting point<<<<
2. Terri http://scrappinwiththebug.blogspot.com/ >>> You Are Here<<<<
3. Brenda http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com >> Next Up <<<<<
4. Liz http://lizziesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com
5. Sophia http://glitternglow.blogspot.com
6. Wanda http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/
7. Becka http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/
8. Tammy http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/
9. Michele http://www.michelegreen.com/
10. Betsy http://betsymcreates.blogspot.com/
11. Tracie http://www.thecraftytouch.blogspot.com/
12. Sherry http://macybella.blogspot.com/
13. Terri http://tdycreativegal.blogspot.com/
14. Amy www.clearlystamping.blogspot.com
15. Paulette http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
For this blog hop
I made 2 card the first one I used this cute cartridge Teddy Bear Parade.
Witch Bear Card:
Witch Bear A2 card
The card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Teddy Bear Parade
Bear cut at 3" w/ all layers
I added a little 1/4" banner to add the sticker to a few pop dots on the bear and banner.
The second card is is also a witch but a cute/sweet witch.
The stamp set is from Inky Antics called Halloween Witch Honey Pop. This is a stamp that you are suppose to use on the inside of a card w/ the special Honey Pop paper, however, I just wanted it to be on the outside. That is the great part with Inky Antic stamp sets. I colored this witch with my Spectrum Noir Markers and added a some detail w/ my glitter pen.
The card base is DCWV - cards
The paper for both cards is also from DCWV - I used my favorite Halloween pack Bewitched. I seriously might just run out of DCWV Bewitched paper. I love the bright pinks, purple, and traditional orange black.
The Happy Halloween, Get Candy, and the three little banners are from SRM sticker borders.
The gems are from Queen and Company.
What would a blog hop be with out blog candy???
Just leave a comment by Wednesday 10/24 and I will draw a random winner on 10/25. Winner will have 1 week to email me back to claim the prize.
Hope you enjoy and