Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Goody bags




This weeks challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps is to make any project with PKS stamps. I love the Cricut Teddy Bear Parade - I think it layers nicely and you can cut a little smaller items and still make it look nice.

Since my daughter is in preschool and only has 10 total kids in the class I figured I'd make a cute little "treat" bag this year. I knew I wanted to use the PKS faces and the Teddy bear cartridge but picking just 1 of the bears was hard. She has 9 girls in her class and 1 boy. So I didn't totally want to make it all girly.

I picked up some cute little Halloween goodies - (since kids get way!!!! too much candy at Halloween I wanted something else). I found these little disc, stamps, and a puzzle and thought it would be perfect for this.

I cut the cute little bears at 2.10 " using my gypsy I hid all the lines and then stamped the cute little PKS face on them. I did the layers for the pumpkin outfit.

I added them to a top note template I made a while back for the tops of such treat bags. The bags are 4x6 and work perfectly for these.
Since there is a boy I didn't want all pink either so I used the green card stock from DCWV Bewitched mat stacks. The orange/green paper is from Michael's.

Hope you enjoy  and
Happy Scrappin'

7 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Super cute treat bags. I wish I had the Cricut when my kids were little.

Melissa said...

oh... I just got the Teddy Bear cartridge. Your bears look sweet on the treat bags. :)

DoBea A. said...

Very cute toppers!! Thanks for playing along with us on the Peachy Keen Challenge this week!!!

Kim said...

your little bear is so sweet. thanks for sharing

Glora said...

These are ADORABLE! I've got to get that cartridge. I love your sweet little teddy bear toppers. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge. Hugs- Glora

Jennie Garcia said...

These are so adorable!!
I LOVE these bears!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This is just adorable!