Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spectrum Noir Challenge #2




So a couple of weeks ago I ordered this adorable Humphrey stamp set. It is for birthdays but I thought it was so cute w/o the present/sayings and made this card.

We all know I love a good Challenge well this month over at the Spectrum Noirs blog they are hosting another monthly challenge. The them was to color using only Spectrum Noir markers and incorporate flowers. For more details or to enter you can go here:
http://www.spectrumnoir.com/challenge/

I normally do my coloring and then try to match the paper to it. This time I did the opposite and looked at the paper I had bought recently in a kit and knew I wanted to use the Pale Pinks (PP) set. It includes some pastels, lights, and Pink markers. I also used a Tan (TN 2) for the shoes.

I had a few white prima flowers and no PINK so I just took my markers and colored the prima flowers to match the colors.

The little rhinestones are from Queen & Co. the silver accents on the dress are perfect pearls (just bought my 1st set and love them).

Hope you enjoy and
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: