Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekly Challenge #35: Patriotic Pride Challenge!



This week on the cricut circle challenge it was to show your patriotic spirit.
The requirement was to use 2 cricut cuts.
Can I just say I love love love 3 Birds on Parade cartidge!!! This is so cute.

I made an A2 size card - cut it 2 different ways and made 2 different cards.
I cut the Birdie at 2.5 ", The 1st card I used Peachy Keen Stamps for the face.
The Banner, the Hat was cut 1.2" , and the Flag was cut at 1.2" are all cut from Stand and Salute cartridge.
The stamp sentiment is from Emma's My Little Firecracker stamp set, you can see them here www.creativetimeforme.com.

I love the banner and the sentiment they are just perfect.
The paper is from Michaels
I used my Black, White and Silver Gel Pen (loving the new Silver pen I have just a little sparkle.
Rhinestones from my stash.
I used my new tool to "dot" emboss it.
Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

L.B. said...

super cute. I love these adorable birds.