Monday, June 20, 2011

Throwback Thursday







Well the other day I had to make a quick and I mean quick birthday card for a birthday party my daughter was invited to.

So I thought about the theme of her party, her nick name and made this cute little cupcake card.



Little Miss Riley was turning 4. I tried to make a banner of cupcakes, but it really didn't turn out that great. Little Miss Riley liked it and the cool present so I think it was a hit.



I used paper from SEI (Corine line), the blue and red, were just in my stash. Since she's not into PINK that much they did the color of the party blue and red. So I think this turned out really cute for her.


I used the lite cartridge Cupcake - which just happens to be the theme for Emma's Throwback Thursday. Yes, I looked at that before I made the card (teeeheee). The requirements were to use a lite cartridge and bling. Well I blinged out the cupcakes with stickles.

You can enter or visit her at www.creativetimeforme.com.



Thanks for stopping and

Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Glora said...

Cute birthday card. I love the cupcake banner and the bling is in all the right places. Great job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Christine said...

Hello, just posting to let you know that you have won the Blog Badge giveaway at Charity Wings. Please contact me at changeofheart56 (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your prize.

I hope you're having a great holiday weekend!!!