Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Old School.


Emma from www.creativetimeforme.com is at it again. For this weeks Throwback Thursday she requested we make something OLD school. NO Cricut, Imagine, Gypsy etc.
The 2nd requirement was to follow this sketch.
I can say I love Sketch challenges, but this one was hard. It was hard because I so wanted to break out the cricut and use her.
I made this card for a friend of my mom who just broke her hip.
The setiment on the inside is from Emma's stamp - pain pain go away and says, "Many healing thoughts are coming your way". I thought that was perfect for it.
I used SEI paper Sunny Days.
The button and ribbon is also from that line
The border punch is from Martha Stewart - punch around the page.
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is so beautiful!!!!! Fantastic work!!!!!

L.B. said...

Love your colors on this. This sketch is calling out to me...hmmm. Great great great