Saturday, June 7, 2014

S.W.A.T. Drill #33

 
-
Welcome to Drill #33 fro S.W.AT. - http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.com/. This weeks challenge is to make a layout using a SELFIE.
 
To me it's actually funny because most people that know me know I don't own a cell phone and/or really am not into the whole Selfie thing. I can honestly say this is probably the 2nd "selfie" I've taking. I thought it would be a little fun to play around hence Selfie Fun.
 
Oh and trust me I had to look up the meaning of Selfie and see if I could get away with making it from a regular digital camera.
 
 I was also personally challenged by a friend to use these fun little Queen and Company wood venners (the dress, butterfly, and purse).  Ok so I made it fun. I added a few little arrows and a few flowers to just add to the page. I used the paper from Doodlebug. The stickers are also from Queen and Company.
 
Hope you enjoy and can't wait to see what you all create for your Selfie page.
 
 
post signature

No comments: