Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Feet S.W.A.T Drill - 34



 
Oh my goodness talk about a fun challange this week over at http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.com/. It's all about Happy Feet. I will say though I don't like showing my feet in photos. I will also admit I've never taken photos of just fee to scrapbook, however, a few months back I took a photo of my daughter playing dress up and jusdt loved how had on her little heels.  It was just so sweet. Something about baby feet and little girls toes peeking out is just too cute.
 
When I first saw this paper I knew EXACTLY what photos I was going to use. Let's just say I HAD to have this paper when I saw it. It's from Imaginisce and it's called Little Princess. I love the purple and the teal combo. I will also say I love the fun little patterned paper. 
 
The fun little rhinestones are from Queen & CO. The twinkle toes was cust on the cricut. The other paper is a purple glittler from Pow and Bazzill.
 
I hope you enjoy and hope to see your project over at S.W.A.T
 
Have a fun!!!  
post signature

No comments: