Saturday, March 15, 2014

Drill #28 S.W.A.T




 
 
 So this weeks sketch over at http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.com/ was no twist just this sketch.

For those that know me know I love sketches and using them as a base line. I sometimes will take an element, the design and other times I'll just "scraplift" it. This time I used some of the elements, and the design. I started out with the base part of the sketch - I looked at my papers and then I picked a photo. This photo happens to be of my little girl who was just a few months old here and was having her 1st Easter photo done. I just love the colors of the paper and the photo. On the flip side there was some slight damage on the photo so I had to "cover" it up.





 
I used the Echo Park Mini kit - Hippity Hoppy. I just loved these adorable little bunnies when I saw this paper. I knew I had to have it. The sentiments are actually a mix of Echo Park lines. (That's another great thing about Echo Park - most of the papers/stickers coordinate with each other).
 
I used some Bazzill - pearl paper for the back ground, then I layered some of the Echo Park and then some more Bazzill paper.
 
I love banners and use them allot on my projects. I actually took one of the journal blocks - that came w/ the paper and cut apart the EASTER banner. It already had little dots for that looked like stitching so I didn't add any twine but I did add some of my favorite pieces of bling from Queen & Co.
 
Hope you enjoy my layout and hope to see you over at S.W.AT. for this months challenges.
 
~Terri

 

No comments: