Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Love to Camp




 
So this month for the DT at  http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com/ I was given some really fun camping papers from WE R Memory Keepers. So I wanted to make a few little layouts from this line.
 
The paper line is called Happy Camper - and while I didn't get many photos of my daughter camping I did get some fun ones of her playing around in the RV when we went camping in October 2012.
 
She climbed up on to the upper bunk and immediately claimed it to be her bed. The she wanted to peak out the windows and look around the RV she was just excited to be camping.
 
I missed a photo of her eating her first smore but I'm sure she loved it (oh wait I know she loved it). But I didn't get a photo bummer.
 
I used the Cricut Expression - Campin Critters cartridge to make this layout. I also used the label cut from Arts Philosophy to make the big label cut (which was cut in 1/2) and used on another layout.
 
I followed a layout sketch idea from www.pagemaps.com and added several of my own twist.
 
I also added white gel pen to the writing on the signs. I added stickles to the flames.
 
The stitching is from the SRM stickers - stitched. It was pretty fun to make this and just laugh as how she was exploring the RV and just loving camping.
 
Hope you enjoy and if your in the area of SE MI please stop in at Scrappy Chic.
 
Terri

2 comments:

cdm317 said...

This layout is adorable! I love the design and those papers are great! Your little one is very cute!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog... So happy you were able to hop along with us. Had fun looking at your blog today :)