Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Spectrum Noir Challenge







So December's Challenge at Spectrum Noir's blog is to use animals. So I stamped this cute little DeNami stamp onto some Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Cardstock. I then used several different Spectrum Noir markers to color in the cute little scene.

I'll be entering this into the Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge. For more information you can go here: http://www.spectrumnoir.com/challenge/.

Love working with the Spectrum Noir markers and the Smooth Cardstock.

I then made a 4x8 card. I used SEI Holiday Cheer paper and some rasberry buttons. The ribbon on the side was white and because I wanted it to match the green door. I used my Spectrum Noir markers and colored it and it matches PERFECTLY.

Hope you enjoy and

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: