Monday, September 17, 2012

Spectrum Noir Challenge


A few months back I was introduced to Spectrum Noir Markers - I fell in love with them instantlly. I have gotten several sets and hope to get a few more for Christmas. Spectrum Noir just recently announced they were going to be hosting a blog challenge.

This challenge was to make a Holiday Card/Project. The rules are pretty simple - use only Spectrum Noir markers to color your image. If you own Spectrum Noir markers and want to play along a great prize is up for grabs. Here is the details: http://www.spectrumnoir.com/challenge/

The sentiment is from Creative time for me.
Gingerbread house stamp is from Peachy Keen Stamps.
I used a range of Spectrum Noir markers for coloring. I love how they go on and how they blend very well together.  

I made a 5x5 easel card and added a few little rhinestones.

The paper is from Believe paper pack from Michaels (last year).

Hope you enjoy and

Happy Scrappin'


No comments: