Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday - to my friend.


OK so I couldn't post this the other day when I made it. Why?? Because I know my friend, Alicia reads my blog. I just saw her this past weekend and gave her this cute little card. A little background - she loves the Inky Antics stamps, and Honeypop paper. She actually got me hooked on these. I love the cute little stamps. I only have 2 sets but I'm sure they will be used allot (and soon). I just love the Elephant - my daughter named her Zoe. (Don't ask I don't know).

I used my prisma color pencils and gamasol to blend the elephant.

The paper stack is from DCWV - and is the Citrus stack. Can I just say I bought that the other day and have used like 15 sheets from it. I LOVE it.  The colors here look a little more "bright" but really they are a green and blue.

I added the honeypop paper inside and a cute ltitle stamp.

Thanks for looking and

Happy  Scrappin'

No comments: