Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tea Party







So this week at Preschool they are having a Tea Party. I thought it would be pretty fun to make a cute little banner for my daughters preschool room. I used some basic card stock - since these are 3,4, and 5 year olds I didn't think they needed anything fancy.
I used a paper pack from Michael's - it has greens, pinks, yellow and brown. So I thought it would be girly w/o being over girly. After all there are about 10 boys in her class.


Arts Philosophy - Banner cut w/ layer at 7"  -decorative function key
Kate's ABC - Letters cut at 2" w/ shadow layer
Birthday Cakes - Tea pot 3"  w/ layers
Birthday Cakes - Tea cup 2 1/2 w/ layers

I had some basic raffia so I just used that for the string.

I added some pop dots for the tea pot and the tea cup.

Hope you enjoy  and
Happy Scrappin'


1 comment:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Cute banner. I love the little tea-cups.