Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3D Object using a soup can





So for this weeks challenge at PKS was to use a soup can and make a 3d object. I have near and dear friend having a birthday in a few weeks so I figured I'd made something for her.
I used a soup can that was cleaned and made this cute little sucker bouquet. 

Create a Critter - cats - cut at 3" w/ all layers (except I hide the face so I can put PKS faces on them).
Create a Critter - pinwheels- cut at 4" - w/ shadow and layer - I attached those to the suckers to make a cute little bouquet.
Create a Critter - circle (from the pin wheel) - at 3" and used the real dial size for the lid.

The dot/stripe is from imaginisce.

PKS face - Happy Lashes and Critter faces.

Hope you enjoy and
Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute

Kristi said...

What a super cute project! LOVE!!

Melissa said...

Your friend will love this! It is really cute :)