Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I do daily....



So this is the final Challenge for the Great Lakes Mega Meet. This challenge was a little more difficult - after all it's a challenge right? This was to create a layout featuring 5 things you do daily. I had to think about it for a few and then realized I didn't have any photos relating to what I do daily. So hence I took some. So here's the funny part - hubby isn't home so I had to set up the camera and do the "10 second" timer and quickly get in the photo. I had to laugh on the photos and how I "created" them. 

I actually stitched on my paper w/ a real sewing machine. I bet my home economics teacher would be proud.
Paper is all from Echo Park - I am loving this new paper line. It's pinks, greens, fun patterns, flowers etc.

Country life - Letters cut 1"
I cut all the flags by hand.
Candis - in  valentine pack - pinks, silvers

The journal box says: 1) Chasing a very active toddler 2) Snuggling with my girl 3)cleaning up her mess (yes she does help but I have to clean up too). 4) surf the computer 5) and crafting.
Yes I normally every day get some kind of crafting in. I either will make a card, scrapbook, or even my daughter I an do a little craft. She loves to color, cut and gooooo (glue).

Hope you enjoy and
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

L.B. said...

AHHHHHH so sweet.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful layout! As a retired home ec. teacher, I give you an A+ on your stitching!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com