Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birthday Banner




So yesterday I made a cute little frog castle so today I made another cute little birthday item for her. Shhhh don't tell she didn't know I did this. I asked her if she had a banner she told me no she was going to purchase one -so as a surprise I made this. 

I kept w/ the theme and since I printed off all the paper I went ahead and used that to make this banner.

Rock Princess - for the letters cut at 3" and the diamond gems cut at 4"
Create a critter - Frogs cut at 3" w/ shadow and layer

I used my Crop a Dile to punch 3/16" holes and then set the eyelets.
Ribbon is from Michael's
The top accent on the gem is just a border punch

Here the first few photos I added them to my large chest freezer next to where I scrapbook/craft. I then wanted to lay the whole banner out so I put on the carpet. The only problem is taking a photo of something that long. So I staggered them to touch and made it work.
I actually made them 2 separate banners so they could determine where/how they want to place them. Not sure if they will do one long or split them up.

I'll be entering this into the Magazine challenge on the Cricut blog - which is unlimited entries again this month.

Hope you enjoy and
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

L.B. said...

I am so loving this frog on all your projects..so fun.

Liz said...

Super cute!! I love the frog theme.