Saturday, March 31, 2012

Preschool...




This layout is of my daughter for her Pre-School photo. I love looking at different sketches and seeing how I can make it mine. I found this great sketch from: http://www.sketchsavvy.blogspot.com/2011/03/januaryfebruary-sketch-for-memorable.html. and thought it was perfect. I wanted to keep this layout pretty simple. I wanted her to be the focus not all the "extras".

I used Letter Envy Cricut cartridge at 1" - for Preschool.
The ABC - 123 were all cut from Birthday Bash at 1" 
I also used the cricut basic and cut the mat.

The paper is SEI Happy Days line -
A few little cuts - and some ric rac and it was done.

I did journal on the page but after I took the photo as it has allot of personal information on it. I journaled around the long edge on the right side .

I hope you enjoy and
Happy Scrappin' 

No comments: