Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogiversary Challenge - Monochromatic Color





This past week the Cricut Circle blog has posted several different challenges to celebrate the 1 year Blog Anniversary. These challenges have truely been fun to make new stuff for. I have truely been challenged on a few. This challenge was to make a "monochormatic" colored project. It also had to incorporate at least 2 cricut cuts.




I used one of my new favorite cartridges Art's Philosophy. I love making shape cards and this cartridge is perfect for it. I used my cricut to cut the card, the card layer, the butterfly and it's layer was also from Art's Philosophy.

I will say this has to be the prettiest butterfly cut I've seen. I love the details.

My monochromatic color was PURPLE. I love purple and have always loved it. I even painted my room at my parents hosue Purple.


I used white card stock, and sprayed it Purple using SEI tye die. I also had a piece of silver swirlled paper from SEI that I misted with the tye die too.

The butterfly was cut from purple bazzil paper.

I even used Purple stickles. I added 3 little white pearls for the details on the butterfly and 2 pearls on the banner.


Since I don't know what I'll be using it for (Birthday, Anniversary, etc) I left the banner blank.


Happy Scrappin'

No comments: