Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogiversary Challenge - Cuttlebug Challange







For this Challenge it was to use the cuttlebug machine and 2 different Cricut cuts. I have a sweet friend who will be having a birthday in a few days. So I went ahead and made this cute little card for her Birthday. I used the "Happy Birthday" cuttlebug folder. I love that folder. The little bird is cut from 3 Birds on Parade - with the shadow function. I used some purple twine, a button, and lots of stickles. I used purple and gold stickles. It sparkles just like my friend's personality.


The inside says, "Sweet Birthday Wishes"from Pink by Desin stamp called Take the Cake.

I will say I have figured a little trick rather than cutting the little legs, beak out. If you cut the "base" bird out of yellow you won't have to worry about tiny pieces.


Happy Scrappin

No comments: