Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Challenge 33











Well this week on the Cricut Circle blog - has a some really nice challenges.



I just love doing these challenges. I try to do 1 challenge a week, well this week I was really ambitious and did 4 yes 4...



All of them are for the Cricut Circle weekly, monthly or magazine challenges.



The first one I did was Weekly 33 -"Sweet Summer time Challenge"



The requirements - create your favorite summertime sweet, stamp, and at least 2 Cricut cuts.



Well here is my favorite all time summer treat. POPSICLES 0r as my 2 1/2 say POPICE.


I cut the Popsicles at 2 1/2" using the shadow, and then layered features.


I used my drippy goo punches, and the stamp is from Emma (http://www.creativetimeforme.com/) "Just a little note to say".



I stamped the faced with my Peachy Keen stamps.



Thanks for looking and


Happy Scrappin'

No comments: