Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Cricut style.





Well, since I am now a full time stay at home mommy - I get to play a little more with my daughter and oh my cricut. Oh how I love my Expression and my gypsy and I have missed playing with them both.


So I thought I would enter the Monthly challenge for the Cricut Circle members.



This challenge was to us this tic tac toe board.

I used the Flower, Ruffle, and Buttons for my tic tac toe.

Here is what I made.















The card is an A2 size.


I used the Nifty Fifties cartridge cut 3 - dress forms at 3 1/2"


The paper is SEI - Juliette collection

The ruffle is also SEI ribbon - did a simple stich on my sewing machine to make the cute little ruffle.


The flowers are cut at 1/2", to 3/4" -


The buttons are from my stash.



Hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping buy.




Happy Scrappin'



No comments: