Monday, June 6, 2011

Make it your way - Cricut Challenge






This challenge was to create something your way.



I saw this photo in a magazine a while back and just loved the layout. I changed up the flourish and the flowers and the color pattern I stayed with just one paper line SEI and used the Jocelyn paper.


The orginal layout was done by Josee Grandbois, from the Memory Makers October 2006 Magazine. Yes I keep old issues but I cheat I tear out the pages I like and bind them together. This layout was simple and 1 photo. I love the stripes on the side, the flowers, and the flourish.


Products used: SEI paper - Jocelyn


Riot Pink, Chocolate Fix and BTW plum glitter paper. The ironic thing is the paper in the orginal was also SEI - Winnie Walls.


Some misc buttons, and stickles

Cuts:



the Flourish at 2 1/4" layered from Cindy Loo


The flowers at 2" from Kate's ABC -



The box on the side will be for journalling, I am the WORST for that - will do my photo and then go back and journal.



I love this photo of my daughter and a sweet and dear friend took it for me when my daughter turned 2.



Happy Scrappin'


No comments: