Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fun in the SUN

 
 
 
 
So last month I was given the most adorable paper EVER in my monthly kit for http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com/ let me just tell you this paper is totally right for me and my photos of my little girl. Just bright, fun and all things girly.
 
I used the Cool Summer collection (Have I told you how much I LOVE this paper????) I have loved it so much I've bought 3 complete paper packs and the extra sheets.
 
I love this photo of my daughter running through the sprinkler/hose at grandma's house. She was just really playing around and I snapped these photos I think the paper and colors are perfect.
 
I love the fun polka dots.
 
I made a cute little sunburst design.
 
I added the sticker embellishment from the sticker sheet.
 
The Title - was welded using my gypsy from Billionaire and Something to Remember cricut cartridge.
 
The pretty yellow ribbon goes perfectly w/ the colors and it is from Maya Road.
 
If you are ever near SE MI I highly recommend stopping by Scrappy Chic - the customer service is top notch and the selection is FANTASTIC.
 
Have a GREAT day.
 
Happy Scrappin
 
Terri 

No comments: