Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cricutville Online National Scrapbook day(s)... The Crazy B challenge...







Welcome to the fun filled events for the National Scrapbook day hosted by several other wonderful ladies who have a passion for crafting. I'm glad you've joined us for these fun events. If you haven't visted the cricut message board I recommend doing so lots of fun challenges, tutorials, chats and prizes given away.

The challenge I'm hosting is the The Crazy B's... That's right...
For this challenge please create a project using the following: Buttons, Brads, Bling and a baby. This challenge will end on May 12 at 8:00 PM and all enteries either on the blog or the message board will be entered for a prize.

I saw this funny photo of my daughter and thought it would be GREAT to share and make a cute and fun layout with it. This photo was taken a couple of years ago but I love the look and finger pointing she has.

She is just as silly now as she was then. I just love her silly face and this silly girl. She's just so much fun.

So now that you've seen my challenge inspiration lets see yours.

I will say I have used the Cool Summer collection by Carta Bella.

The flowers are cut from cricut basic at 1" and 1/2"
I added the cut little brads inside the flowers.
The bling is these cute little pearls.
Then I had to add a few buttons to make it just a little more fun.

I don't normally use the sticker letters in the packs but thought these were just darling.

The date stamp is a roller stamp - from Amy Tangerine


 
Hope you enjoy and
 
Happy Scrappin'
 
And lastly, there are several of us who are participating in the Circleville NSD Weekend who are also posting our tutorials and/or challenges and/or prizes on our personal blogs.
Everyone is invited to join in the fun! Here is a list of participants and the times you will find their posts on their blogs (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
 

12 comments:

cdm317 said...

This is going to be a fun challenge! I love the layout you've created for your little girl. She is too adorable!
Colleen

Treva said...

Love your LO, cute picture; I hope to work on your challenge tonight!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Such a cutie patootie. Love the layout and how it shows off your little one.

Diane said...

What a cutie! I love her hat and your LO is so pretty.

Lori said...

Your layout is adorable and so is your daughter - what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable layout!

RockinRenee said...

Oh, I hope I have time to join in on the challenge. Your page is terrific!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Thanks for this fun challenge! Mine is linked!

RockinRenee said...

I am all linked up. Thanks for the fun!

D- said...

I linked my color challenge entry. Thanks for the fun challenge.
D- Dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
Dragonfly 50 (MB)

cdm317 said...

I think my cute as a button challenge linked. Thanks for the fun challenge!
Colleen

cdm317 said...

I'm not sure if my post went through. I am pretty sure I am linked for the challenge! Thanks for the fun!
Colleen