Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Calendars






 


So I guess I never uploaded these fun calendars I made last year for a couple of gift exchanges I was in. I didn't know the person too well so I wanted to just keep it simple. I bought 3 of these calendars and made 2 of them then and will make another one for  next year shortly.

I used several different paper lines but kept the design the same way. I tried to use papers that would fit the month and theme.

These are the little calendars but they are just so fun to sue.

I added the month to them but figured I would leave the dates open (they could write them in and/or print off a calendar and attach it to the month to give it a more versital time.

I made a couple of these for my mom/mil the past year and they both didn't want the dates on them so they could "reuse" the calendar. (My response was I could always make you another one!!!)

I left a large area on the photo mat for a pretty photo. I don't know about others but I love to take the calendar pages w/ the photo on them and then scrapbook them.

Hope you enjoy and

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: