Thursday, March 21, 2013

Glitz paper bag album





 So a couple of weeks ago as part of my DT assignment for Scrappy Chic - I was given some fun papers by Glitz. I'll tell you the truth when I first saw the paper I liked it but felt it just wasn't my typical style. Shhhh don't tell anyone but I went back to the store to buy some more. Once I started working with the paper I fell in love with it. I knew I wanted to make a fun little paper bag album so I used the paper line "LOVE YOU MADLY". Once I started making it I wanted to keep going. I used the Bits and pieces, and What nots to embelishment my album.

Here you can see the pink heart which is actually from Queen and Company, and so are the cute little glass flowers. I just love the way they actually MATCH perfectly.  I used the different embelishments as "tabs" to pull out a card from also.

I don't know yet what photos I will be putting on it but I just love the cute album.

Hope you enjoy.

Happy Scrappin'
 
 

No comments: