Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thank you card


I've always said crafting helps to make friends. Well this card is for a friend I meet via the Cricut Circle club. Last year we meet at a local meet up - and then a few days later we ran into each other again. About 3 weeks passed and we saw each other again at a LSS that was closing - we talked and then exchanged emails. I really didn't have allot of scrap booking friends in my area so it was nice to chat about scrap booking/crafting stuff. Well her and I have become good friends over the past year. We see each other about 1 or 2 times a  month. Normally we meet up at another LSS to shop and talk. We've even gone to a crop 2 hours away from the house. So I would say she and I have become great friends.

She is one giving person!!!! She knows my birthday is coming and she wanted to surprise me with something fun. She has known for a while that I wanted a cuttlebug. So being the giving person she is she bought me one. WHAT???? I know what a GREAT friend.

I wanted to Thank her so I made this little card. She loves BLUE and Dolphins. So off to play in the craft room I went. Besides this gave me reason to play with my new toy. Right!!!.

I used Out of Character Cricut cartridge - it has the jumbled THANKS on it. I thought it was fun. I wanted to doddle on it to. The front of the card is a dolphin - from Pack your bags. I know it's pretty simple looking but it did take a few minutes to cut the inside card.

I used the Stamped Thanks from PKS set Vivienne and Friends.

Hope you enjoy and
Happy Scrappin'

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great story... Your friend will love this I am sure.

wedding thank you cards said...

Pretty simple thank you card.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you for sharing your friendship story! Isn' it grand to find a cropping/scrapping buddy! Your card is wonderful!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

scrapn_momof2 said...

What a wonderful story. Great card.

Kristi said...

Cute! Thanks for joining the PK Challenge!

Alicia said...

Great card Terri :). I really like it.