Friday, April 13, 2012

G door sign


What a quick and cute little way to make a sign for a room. My daughter(thanks allot to her preschool teachers) loves to point out letters. My daughter for most that know me goes by a nick name of G. So I thought since she loves to find "G"s I'd make this little sign for her.

I used Letter Envy - Crest layered it on Kraft card stock and cut it again out of the Brown  paper from Echo Park. This is cut at fit to page which came out to be 10 1/2".

Kate's ABC - "G" w/ shadow function at 6"
The green paper is from SEI but the diamond is from Echo Park 

Create a Critter - Lady but cut at 2 1/2".

I used my gel pen to stitch around the edge and added some little stickles.
Cropadile to make holes in the sign for the cute little flower eyelets

The colors match her room perfectly and so does the lady bug.
I will be attaching w/ a 3M removable wall hanger to her bedroom door. I was going to use vinyl but thought hubby might have not enjoy that.

Have a great day -
happy scrappin'

2 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

This is so cute and what a great use of one of the Letter Envy crests!!

Princess Poodle said...

This is super adorable! I love it.