Friday, April 13, 2012

Did you know... Shrinky dink style.


Did you know that if you buy the shrinky dink that is plain (not made for ink jet printers) can be Glimmer misted? Well I didn't know that until I tried. 

I made this little charm pin for the fun of it.

Letter Envy - Font "T" cut at 3"
Arts Philosophy - Heart and Star at 3" 
I then used the Bubble Gum Pink and Blue Jazz  Glimmer mist once they were cut out. I then used SEI dye in purple. I did not let them dry I just used my heat tool and watched them shrink away. They turned out pretty cute. The purple is really dark and the heart/start are really fun and shimmery.

Well just a quick little project.

Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Princess Poodle said...

What a cute pin, I really like the glimmer mist look.
You have inspired me to pick up some shrinky dink plastic on my next Michael's run.