Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Throwback Thursday....


Well it's time for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge. Might I say too she's got a NEW stamp release... The sneaks have been so AWESOME. I can't wait to see all of them.

Here's more about the challenge:
 
Here are the details for this challenge:
*** This challenge is a BUG'S THEME CHALLENGE! Use any older cartridge of YOUR choice & create a project of YOUR choice using a "BUG" theme!
*** Link your project up to Mr. Linky below, then leave a comment!
*** Deadline for this challenge will be on Wed, Feb 15th @ midnight!
 
Well yes I waited until the last minute.... I thought about the stamp Emma released a while back called, " My favorite sayings" and this cute little stamp was on that one. Oh how perfect for the theme.
 
I recently saw several different easel cards and wanted to make it but never put for the effort to see how they were actually made. I have now figured it out and made a few. I love the look.
 
This card I used SEI - paper for the background, Kraft paper (FYI : My Joann's had Kraft 50 pack paper for 1.97), green bazzil.
The little frog and bug is from Campin Critters (one of my favorite cartridges). I thought it was perfect. I added a little stiching to the bug.
A little twine, some rhinestones, and flowers and it was done.
 
This card is an A2 size card when folded.
 
Hope you enjoy,

Happy Scrappin'
 
 

No comments: