Friday, January 13, 2012

Future Soccer Star




So I made the "Future Hockey Star" layout (you can see it here: http://scrappinwiththebug.blogspot.com/2012/01/december-cricut-craft-room-contest.html_ and I had 3 friends ask if I would make a layout for their child's photo that was similar to my little girls Hockey photo. I said sure. One wanted Soccer and not Hockey - no biggie I had everything saved on the CCR and the gypsy so I just changed a few things and here is the new layout.
I used SEI paper line "playmates" It actually has lots of animals on it, but I did find a stripe/small printed paper that I liked in this line. I wanted to use some red/blue - and this has both and a little green so I thought it would be perfect.
Since the photo will be of my friends little guy I didn't want to put that in there yet but he has a Chicago Fire Soccer jersey so it's perfect.
I used Kate's ABC for the font.
The soccer player was from Everyday Paper Doll -
The cute and I mean cute little baby face is from PKS Just Baby Face stamps. (OH sooooo adorable). Look this little guy has a small tooth. So sweet.
The soccer ball was cut using my imagine - as the only cartridge I had with a soccer ball on it was Best Friends.
I actually colored the black in and added a puff applique in white to really give it another demision.
I added some white to the eyes and some glossy accents.
I will be entering this in to the PKS Challenge blog, you can find out more about it here:
Hope you like it and
Happy Scrappin'

10 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Terri, this is a great layout!! So stinking cute! your friend will love it!

Nikki Foraker said...

this is SO CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing in our PeachyKeenStamps linky party!!!

Nikki

L.B. said...

very cute layouts...liked the hockey one as well.

Kristi said...

Super cute layout!!

Glora said...

WOW, I love this LO and the face you used on the little soccer boy is ADORABLE!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Alicia said...

I can see the detail. Is that Liquid Applique on the soccer ball?
Great job on this one also and congrats what an honor to have people ask for copies of your layouts but then again when you do great work it shouldn't be a surprise :).

Raven B said...

So stinkin adorable. I LOVE those baby faces on this little player it looks so good!!! THank you so much for linking up to our linky party at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Hugs,
Raven

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is WONDERFUL!!! LOVE the texture on the soccer ball!!! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

DoBea A. said...

What a great layout and I really love what you did with that soccer ball!!

Dawn said...

Adorable LO. I love the dimension you added to the soccer ball.