Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DECEMBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Holiday Gift Wrapping Challenge!
















The monthly Challenge for the Cricut blog was to create a beautiful gift wrapping.


Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing.


My daughter has 2 teachers for her preschool so I made them both a cute little present and the wrapping is these cute little boxes.


I used Sweet tooth boxes and cut the Chinese take out container at 10". I followed the directions to make the containers. I figured what went inside the box would fit perfectly in these.

The tags are from Arts Philosophy and cut at 2.5" --

The little bow is from the new digital cartridge 3D bows.


The stamp sentiment is from Emma at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ stamp set called All Around Christmas. The little circle and scallop is from Emma's stiched scallop/circle die set. Let me tell you I only own a Cuttlebug Kids and this works perfectly in it.
The paper is from Michaels - Recollections line - and is called Sugar Plums let me just tell you I had to buy 2 of them as they are so beautiful. Some have glitter and some are just plain but they all are so sweet.


I would suggest making a practice one 1st and don't glue the "Wrong" sides together. I really like how these turned out. The next post I'll show you want is in the BOX.


THanks for looking


Happy Scrappin'

No comments: