Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday "Cricutless Challenge"!



Ok after sending my toddler off today to her 1ST day of preschool I needed some therapy so I headed to my craft room.

I thought I only had a littl while so I went ahead and played along with Emma from http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ and her Thursday Throwback challenge. It's been a while since I've played so I thought why not.

This challenge was to use the colors Purple, Green, Orange, and Black and to not use your electronic gadets.. Do you know how hard that is? Really. I love my Gypsy and Cricut and normally make all cards with it.

So I put together this cute little card.

I used some left over Graphic 45 Paper (purple),
I had a few Joliee fall harvest stickers (the pumpkins and wagon).
Orange Twine
I used Emma's cute little All Around Halloween stamp - and cut my own tag out. (Let me just say that was a couple of releases ago and I'm SOOOO Happy I got them). They are just adorable.

OH YES have you seen or heard her new release is this FRIDAY!!!! Go visit her blog and see all the GREAT sneaks.

Hope you have a great day

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: