Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mighty Mac - Weekly Challenge #38: Vacation Memories Challenge!





This week Cricut Circle challenge was to scrapbook the vacation photos from this year. Well I haven't yet taken a vacation as we normally take vacations in October.

****Here are the details of the contest: It’s the end of the Summer and hopefully, you have had a chance to sneak in a getaway or two. This challenge is all about tackling those vacation photos before they get lost in a drawer or shoved in a box somewhere. We want you to create a scrapbook page or mini album recording one of your vacation memories from this past Summer.Weren’t able to sneak away . . . that’s okay! Find some photos from a past vacation that you haven’t scrapbooked yet and get busy! We can’t wait to see what you create!
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing. One entry per person, please.


******
I am so glad this challenge came up as I haven't yet even touched photos from last year so this was perfect time to create a layout. My husband told me once we moved to MI that we would go up north - and see the bridge. He however wasn't expecting me to tell him right before hand that I was afraid of suspension bridges. He bet me to see if I would keep my eyes open or close them.

I used:

SEI paper for the back ground

Some blue/green/gray for the photo mats.




Cartridges used:
A child's year

Destinations

George and basic shapes (for the photo mats).


Hope you enjoy and happy scrappin'

No comments: