Saturday, January 22, 2011

SEI Challenges with Abby









She's BACK... Yes Abby from http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/. is back hosting another wonder SEI challenge. Let me just tell you I have my favorite papers yes, but this new SEI line will soon be among my newest favorite I am sure. The new paper line she is given away to the winner is "With All My Heart".
This weeks theme was "Smile or Laughter". My daughter always makes my husband and I smile. She is sweet, silly, and all girl. So I made a cute little layout for photos of my daughter. I haven't figured out which ones I want to put in yet.
I used:
SEI papers Brown is a basic SEI paper
The Pink Scallop was cut at 11.5 on my Expression using the Sugar and Spice Cartridge. I used Christmas Mint (cinnamint) paper.
The Pink/ and pretty heart/bird paper was from Songbird
The letters were all from Rock Princess. That has to be one of my favorite cartridges just for the font alone. I love the cute little hearts on each of the letters.
The twine bows are from Pink Cricut ( I used the cotton candy twine). I think I just found a new accessory I just love.
I hope you enjoy and happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great colors and love the smile tag!

Abby said...

Supwe cute!!! So happy to see you participating!!!!!!