Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SEI Challenge 6



This weeks SEI challenge with http://www.gabycreates.com/. is hosting SEI Week 6 Challenge. This week is Fall Harvest. Well nothing says Fall Harvest like raking up some leaves. When I think of Fall Harvest a lot of things can be classified. The leaves, the apple orchards, the pumpkins. My favorite time of the year is Fall. I love the vibrant and rich colors, the jumping/ playing in leaves, apples, pies that fall brings.





I created a pretty layout of my daughter playing, racking, and jumping in the leaves. She had a blast. She loved every minute of it. I know I know - Child labor laws.. She was having fun raking those leaves.



I used SEI Moonrise for the Orange, Gold, and Green.


SEI chalk ink (chestnut brown).
Shhhh don't tell but I didn't use ALL SEI papers- I used K I Memories for the "tree" paper
And these really pretty "acrylic" leaves are from Heidi Grace (they are called Autumn Leaves Glass Affects). I just thought they were perfect.





Guess what? I didn't use any thing from my Gypsy or Circut.





I haven't determined a title yet, or if I will title it or just leave it as a journal box.





I hope you really enjoy this Fall layout. I just love it.





Thanks for stoppin and Happy Scrappin'

4 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

What an adorable LO!!
... and guess what? I do read your posts, so I caught you!! not using all SEI paper!! LOL
You are funny!!
Thanks for entering the Gaby Abby Challenge!
Gaby

Abby said...

Beautiful LO!!! I wish we had all those colorful leaves out here in California!! I love all the papers you used!!

Thanks for playing along!!

Abby

Norma said...

Love the layout and the adorable little guy!!!

Julie Leblanc said...

Very lovely, thanks for playing along at OCC.
Hugs, Julie