Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11 BLOG HOP




Oh my goodness.. First all to all those who lost so much on 9/11. We will never forget. I remember exactly where I was when tower 1 was hit. I was in Atlanta just moved there from Chicago. My boyfriend (now husband) was suppose to come and visit me in a week. He had already planned on the trip and I was so afraid he wouldn't come down since the flights were restricted. While I don't have anyone in the military I know several people who do. My brother is an Ex- Marine. I am thankful for those that have been soon selfish to dedicate months/years or there lives to serve our Wonderful Country.




So now on to the blog hop in memory of 9/11. I encourage each one to go and visit these ladies sites/blogs. They did some really amazing stuff.

Here is the list of blogs:





No comments: