Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Creative Time challenge - Throwback Thursday..



I added some stuff to this after I posted it but forgot to rescan it.. I went all the way around the ribbon with the detail. I used this card for a speical little 2 year's birthday. She loves Cats.

Supplies:
Bazzil card stock to make the card,
SEI papers for the cat, and wrapping on the package.

I used my Gypsy thanks to Emma's great teaching from ((creativetimeforme (dot) com)). She has some really great videos.
I made the "present" shape card, then did the kitty cat on the gypsy.
On the inside it just simply says Happy Birthday.

Thanks for looking.

Hop on over to Emma's page to see some other great stuff - she is even hosting a challenge.

3 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Your card came out sooo CUTE!!! I LOVE her little hairbows!!
Thanks so much for joining me & my very 1st Throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Nanascreativecorner said...

How cute her eyes sparkle...
I love to visit other blogs and invite you to visit mine.
http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com

Lori said...

hop'd over from emma's blog - you kitty card is precious!!!

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com