Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Drill #29 S.W.A.T





 So for this week's challenge over at http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.com/ is to  play BINGO. I will say this challenge was so much fun.

First I determined which way I wanted to play. So then once I figured out what row I just started playing around and finally came up with this fun layout.

This is one of my favorite photos of my husband and I. It was taken a few months ago - in October before it was really cold here in MI. I will say I am in LOVE and I mean LOVE with this paper from Teresa Collins. It is called Daily Stories. (I will admit I used almost every single sheet in this collection on other projects).

I love the soft pink/coral and the gray.

I played B.I.N.G.O by completed the first vertical line -
Buttons -
Brads -
Bling
Blue
Bow (I cheated I know I put a bow in my buttons)

It was so much fun and I hope you join us over at S.W.A.T and play along.

Thanks for stoppin

Terri


No comments: