Saturday, April 19, 2014

April #30 Drill S.W.A.T

post signature
Welcome to another drill/challenge over at http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.com/. Oh and it's a fun one let me just tell you. While it suppose to be spring time it sure doesn't feel that way here in MI. We had 3" + of snow the other day setting the all time snowest season. So lets reel back in spring with a fun challenge. For this weeks challenge it is to create a layout using F.L.O.W.E.R 
You will need to have a items starting with each letter of the word. Each item you list, needs to represent a different part of your layout.
(For example, you can't use white ribbon then use White for W & Ribbon for R.)

So without further ado here is my layout and my F L O W E R!!!





 



I used one of my new FAVORITE and I mean FAVORITE paper lines by Teresa Collins Daily Stories.

F - Fuchsia color paper (heart paper), Favorite paper
L - Lined paper /journal card
O - Overlay on photo
W - Wooden Vennar
E - Epoxy dots
R - Red Chalk

I hope you enjoy this challenge and play along with us.

No comments: