Saturday, May 10, 2014

S.W.A.T DRILL #32


 
So last week I took a fun call from Queen & Co. at the Great Lakes Mega Meet. The class was called Washi Wonderland. Let's just say I have my FAIR share of Washi tape. My daughter who is 5 has just about as many as I do. (Shhhh don't tell her I borrow hers some times).
 
The class was learning how to make a fun layout with Washi tape. I normally will add it for a little twist but I will say I also took the class to see what else I could do with WASHI tape. Well let's just say it fit perfectly with this weeks drill over at http://swatscrapwarriorsadvancedtraining.blogspot.com/. This week's challenge was to make our OWN flowers. NO store bought flowers here. I used stripes of Washi tape folded them in half and then made loops and from the loops made flowers. 
 
The mat on for the photo is washi tape, the borders at the top is washi tape, and the circles in the middle also washi tape. The flowers have a fun brad in the left and a fun Queen &Co. flair flat back button on the center of the other. I added some Queen &Co. bling and the fun new sticker.
 
I love all the fun colors of the washi tape so I wanted to keep my photo neutral so I used a black and white photo.
 
Don't forget to make a layout, card or canvas making your own flowers and link them up over at S.W.A.T.
 
Hope you enjoy.
post signature
 

No comments: