Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Jen Starr Class...






So a few weeks ago Jen Starr  was at my local Scrapbook store - Scrappy Chic in SE MI. Let's just say her class was packed full of fun and great tips. I learned about new products from Viva Decor - some which I just loved playing with during class. The theme for the album was suppose to be Christmas, however from what you can see I didn't make mine completely into a Christmas Album. I loved the colors and thought since I had a collection of Fancy Pants papers from my design team kit I'd finish the album using them. I loved the colors of the spine/covers on this album and they coordinated so well.

Here is what I used:

Fancy Pants – Happy Go Lucky – Gleeful

Fancy Pants – Happy Go Lucky – joyful

Bazzill

Embellishment:

Fancy Pants – Happy go lucky – Ephermera pack

Webster’s pages – Heart and arrow paper clips

Viva Décor – Pearl Ink a gold

Viva Décor – 3d Stamp paint
 
The class was allot of fun and as you can see we got our hands a little messy.
 
Hope you enjoy and
 
Happy Scrappin'

No comments: